Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Zva Creative Blog Hop....

  So, in my world of being a new blogger, I have seen this fascinating thing called a "blog hop".... I had no idea what that was, so I decided to check it out.  One of the blogs I follow is by the very talented Tara Orr at http://eachmoment-onlyonce.blogspot.com/ , and so that is where I started... Boy, was I glad I did! If you are not familiar with the blog hop concept, you start with the sponsoring blog, in this case Zva Creative, http://www.zvacreative.com/wordpress/  and they provide a list of participating blogs. Start with one of the blogs, leave a comment, and they provide a link to the next blog that is participating... In this case, Zva Creative is giving away a prize package, and the more blogs you visit and leave comments at, the better your chances of winning.  This is a great way of seeing other designer's work, and seeing a company's product in action.  I was not familiar with Zva Creative, and now have a new company to use in my own creations... It was a lot of fun to blog hop, and although this was my first one, it certainly won't be my last!

Shelley


No comments:

Post a Comment