Monday, September 17, 2012

Once Upon a Sketch Challenge CSI #37

Hi friends!

So I am searching all my fave blogs for some inspiration and happened upon the Once Upon a Sketch blog.... Having never seen this one before, naturally I had to check it out.  There are so many talented scrappers showcasing their work there, and they also have monthly challenges!

So, in the spirit of my new blogging self, I have decided to attempt a layout to submit....
The rules are pretty simple... I need to use the sketch they provide as a guideline, use all of the colors they list in some way, two items in their list of "evidence", and one item in their list of "testimony"... here's a link if you want to check it out.  I will post my entry when it's done.... This should be fun!

Shelley

http://onceuponasketchblog.blogspot.com.au/2012/09/september-challenge-2.html

No comments:

Post a Comment