Monday, September 17, 2012

Sneak Peek.....

One of the things I love to do most in crafting is push my boundries.... I have found making my own paper piecings is most definitely, for me, is a most satisfying way of doing just that! I love all the whimsy that has come to Halloween in recent years, so this year I decided to make a Witch's Boot piecing.... Originally I was going to use it on a layout, but I really love doing projects more than layouts, so one boot turned into ten, which in turn, turned into a cute and whimsical album.  After all, whether you are a good witch or a bad witch, it's all about the shoes!!

Since this is going up on Ebay this week, I will give you a sneak peek, and post the pics of the complete album sometime in the very near future... enjoy!

Shelley





No comments:

Post a Comment