Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Halloween Caught on Film

 
Since I am just starting out with this blog, I haven't got a project ready to post yet... but, since I am in the spirit of Halloween, I thought I would share a couple of my favorite past Halloween projects.... I absolutely LOVE Halloween!
 
This cute little album is a great example of packing a lot of "punch" in
a very small space!  I used a lot of embellishing and glitter embossing in
it, and I really love the bright colors....


This page has a pull out tag....


When making pages that have an embellishment over the picture
area, make sure you leave it un-adhered so a picture can
slip under it...

More pull out tags on this and the next page....
Some folks really like "interaction" in their albums...






Journaling spots and more tags to pull out....


One more pull out tag.... with a smallish album like this, I always
like to add as much "real estate" to my album for pictures as
I can think of....


 
Simple, but loads of fun!!!  I hope this gives you some good ideas...
I will be posting more projects in the very near future!!
 
                              Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment