Sunday, September 9, 2012

My first time.....

So, I am sitting in my craft room staring at a table so piled up with scrapbooking, sewing and jewelry making stuff I can't even see the top of it, and I think to myself... "Self, you need to seriously get to work...." Now, keeping in mind that I am just like any other stay-at-home mom turned crafter ( meaning I mostly get to craft at night when everybody else is in bed...), I sometimes am not feeling that creative after taking care of business all day.  But- nothing makes me feel better about crafting than seeing other people's work, and sharing my own.  I have been on scrapbook design teams in the past, have sewed for other people, and sold jewelry and scrapbook items on Etsy.com.  A friend of mine suggested I start a blog and post new projects as a way to stay motivated.   Well, after giving it a lot of thought, I decided to give it a try....

I am somewhat technology challenged... I admit it... But I am giving it the " old college try" and hope you will not only bear with all my newbie mistakes, but enjoy the projects I will be posting in the future.

Whew... So the first post is probably the hardest.... My first time ever (blogging!)


No comments:

Post a Comment